Let AIC Help You Find the Answers About the Best Way To Start Your Motor.
- Should I use an Across the line (AOL) /or Direct online (AOL or DOL)?
- Should I use a Reduced reduced voltage autotransformer (RVAT)?
- Should I use an RVSS Reduced voltage soft starter (RVSS)?
- Should I use a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)?
Find the Best Practices for Your Control Panel Installation With AIC’s Help.
- Do I need a Surge Protective Device (SPD)?
- Should I use IEC or NEMA devices? - 22mm vs 30mm pilot devices - Contactors, overloads, motor starters, and circuit breakers
- What type of enclosure should I use and what should the sealing rating be?
- What are the cooling requirements due to ambient conditions?
- What types of cables should I use (for VFDs)?
- What are the overcurrent protection requirements?
Don’t Worry About Harmonics and Meeting IEEE 519. AIC Can Help Get You Answers.
- How do I calculate system harmonics? - What and where is your point of common coupling (PCC)? - What generates harmonic issues? - What are the costs of harmonics issues?
- Do I need passive or active harmonics abatement – or any at all?
- How do harmonics affect power quality?
- How do I optimize my power supply (or power distribution network)?
- What are low-cost solutions to solve my harmonics problems?
Learn How To Accommodate Resilience Into Your Control Design. AIC Will Give You the Knowledge!
- How do I create back-up systems and back-up controls?
- How do I simplify my backup system?
- How do I design-in resilience on the front end?
- What is power resilience and how can I improve the system’s incoming power? - Utility Supply - Generator / Genset
- How do I protect my system from common failure modes? - Surge Protective Devices (SPDs) - Proper fuse and circuit breaker sizing
Troubleshoot Your Panel With Help From a Trusted Source. AIC Has the Answers.
- Where do I start troubleshooting a system?
- What are common issues of a control system?
- What is improper design and how can it affect my system performance?
- What is load sizing, and how do I properly size a load?
- What are common harmonic issues, and how do I fix harmonics in my system?
Learn How AIC Can Help You Get Quick and Reliable Submittals.
- How do I find a strong and knowledgeable partner?
- How do I define the control methodology and needs?
- How do I find a partner which can handle a project from specification through commissioning?