Find a Partner Focused on Your Needs. AIC Fits the Bill!
- Who can help me write a strong control system specification?
- Who can commission a VFD or control system on my customers’ sites?
- How do I test and measure my power loads?
- How do I reduce my operating cost?
- How do I reduce my production costs?
- Who can quickly and directly support my engineering and sales teams without wading through manufacturer support queues?
Let AIC Help You Find the Answer for the Best Control Systems Engineering.
- How do I get factory authorized training?
- How do I schedule a factory-authorized startup?
- How do I arrange for extended warranties on the VFD and full control panel?
- How do I find a partner willing to coordinate with other trades?
- How do I minimize system harmonics?
- What are the penalties for not meeting IEEE standards?
- Poor system performance
- Poor generator stability
- Excessive power usage
- Excessive equipment heating
- Oversizing of generator/transformer - rightsizing
Maintain Expertise in Your Industry. AIC Can Help!
- Where can I find licensing and professional development hours (PDH)?
- How do I arrange for lunch and learns and other product-specific training?
- How do I introduce my team to new technologies and products?
- How do we add more features and benefits to the system?
AIC Has the Knowledge To Integrate Your Control System With Your Existing System.
- What sensors do I need, and what control methods need to be tied into those sensors?
- Who will handle programming?
- How will the new system interact with the SCADA system already in place?
- What are the communications protocols needed between devices? What data will be flowing back and forth between the devices?
- Can I add remote access or remote control?
You Can Retrofit Your System To Improve Performance. Let AIC Give You the Tools for Success.
- How do I modernize my existing equipment?
- How do I bring my equipment up to the current code and requirements?
- How do I maintain product safety when retrofitting my existing system?
- How do I meet local, state, and federal electrical codes?
- Do I need a UL508A control panel?
Don’t Struggle To Accommodate Resilience Into Your Control Design. AIC Can Help You Find Direction.
- How do I design resilience on the front end?
- How do I create backup systems and backup controls?
- How do I simplify my backup system and reduce risk in my system design?
- How do I protect my system from common failure modes?